Deeluxe Spark Splitboarding Boot
In Stock – 10 available
Finally, a boot designed for splitboarders. Deeluxe and Spark R&D collaborated to push the boundaries of what is possible in a backcountry snowboard boot. The Spark is your reliable partner for every terrain imaginable, and can be easily combined with snowshoes or crampons. The first backcountry specific boot ever made, the Spark boot is sure to set the standard for all others.
- Asym Flex. Improved heel hold while allowing more lateral flex inside your stance and more support outside.
- D- TEX Membrane. Keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Removable heelharness keeps your heel down
- SCL . Section control lacing is the most convenient and precise lacing system around allowing you to customize 3 zones easily.
- Thermo Flex Liner. Heat moldable liner. We recommend to get the liner professionally fitted to guarantee the perfect fit. Fitting service is not included in base price.
- Vibram Outsole featuring an engraved shank for better traction on un-even ground and a toe bumper for protection and grip.
- Waterproof Construction.Sandwich construction and taped seams keep the water out
- Weight 1130g
- Sizes are USM, available sizes are 12, 10.5, 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5, 6
Due to the thicker sole of this boot we recommend the use of large bindings for Men’s US size 10 (Mondo 28) and larger.
Crampon shown in picture is for demonstration purposes only, no crampon is supplied!