SPLITN2 at CSA Snow Show Christchurch 5th-6th May 2012 !!!! Register online to win KINCO Clubbie gloves.....
If you are going to the CSA Snow Show at Addington Showgrounds this coming weekend 5/6th May 2012, make sure you pop in and say gidday. Its a good chance to see the latest in 2012 Splitboarding gear from SPLITN2 and Spark R&D.
Featuring the following......
- SPLITN2 160 Twin custom splitboard
- SPARK R&D Burner LT and Blaze LT 2012 splitboard bindings and accessories
- Spark R&D Mr Chomps splitboarding crampons
- Deeluxe Spark TF back country / splitboarding boots
- A selection of DIY splitboards showing how I can convert your favorite solid snowboard to a Splitboard and save you money!
- A display of typical equipment you might need for Splitboarding in the back country
Come and have a chat to the New Zealand Splitboarding experts
about any aspects of Splitboarding you have interest in. You can have a fiddle with the gear and get familiar with it, and ask any questions you might have.
If you register on the SPLITN2 website homepage for Newsletters (right hand side of homepage), I will add you to a draw to win a pair of Kinco 94HK gloves (the standard back country glove for clubbies in Canterbury!!!). The gloves will be pre-treated with my new "sheep-dip" water proofing system so they are ready to go (optional if you'd rather have them not proofed!). The prize draw is open to all who are registered on the website by Wednesday 9th May 2012 7pm. You will be notified by email if you are the lucky winner and I will courier them to you or you are welcome to pick them up.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.